Traditional marketing, relying heavily on sales-focused promotion at every touchpoint, is becoming less and less effective as consumers become more savvy and favoured with choice. Content marketing, in place of pitching products or services, is about providing relevant content to prospects and customers to help them solve their issues. Content marketing is also a form of marketing that involves the creation and distribution of the content via marketing channels, intended to shape a consumer’s perception of the brand and influence consumers’ purchase decision.
How does content marketing help in your business?
- Attract and acquire clearly defined audience
- Drive profitable customer actions
- Build better brand loyalty
Content marketing also provides additional benefits such that it supports other digital marketing channels. It provides additional content for social media marketing and contributes to SEO efforts by generating essential links and building up substantial content for the organisation’s website that can be found in search engines. Interesting contents also draw consumers attention and help to enhance brand marketing relationships. As people are consuming content on their digital devices at an remarkable rate, there is an imminent need for organisations to focus on creating valuable and consumable content instead of splurging on advertisements.
To get the maximum business value out of content, the experience team of contents strategists at Bluehive Consulting will make the most of these circumstances, developing tools and tactics that allow your business to get the most from its content. We offer the following:
- Content Inventory / Audit
- Content Gap Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization Research
- Content Aggregation / Data Sourcing
- Editorial Strategy
- Voice / Style / Brand Guidelines
- Idea / Concept Development
- Development of Themes / Messages / Topics
- Content Plan: What, When, How (Short/Long Term)
- Content Creation / Copywriting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Delivery
- Monitoring / Reacting (e.g. Social Media, Comments, Moderation)
- Social Media Submission / PR / Marketing
- Analytics Analysis
- Success Evaluation